Check out my debut YA suspense novel, The Half Theft, featuring all kinds of twists, turns, questionable alliances, and a bit of humor.
SEQUEL COMING SOON!
- Monsters of Men by Patrick NessWell, Patrick Ness has done it again. I can’t even begin to describe my feelings for this book without first saying that I am utterly in love. The characters. The story. The structure. The writing. The different POVs. It’s all one big chef’s kiss, and an utterly perfect end to a perfect trilogy. Let’s startContinue reading “Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness”
- I Wrote Another Book!As any of you who have followed my blog for a bit know, it is only on a very rare occasion that I make a post exclusively about my own writing. My main goal with this blog is to write my thoughts on others’ books and find readers who share my interests (or who haveContinue reading “I Wrote Another Book!”
- 1984 by George OrwellI am utterly horrified and in love with this book. What an incredibly creative and unique work of fiction with some crazy parallels to modern life. Let me begin by saying I’m not the biggest George Orwell fan in the world. One of my high school literature classes assigned Animal Farm, and it was, admittedly,Continue reading “1984 by George Orwell”
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh BardugoMy most recent reading escapade wound up being a far different experience than I anticipated. After hearing how much my sister liked the Six of Crows duology, we decided to read them for our podcast. Me for the first time, Laura for the second. I ended up loving them, though I must admit I foundContinue reading “Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo”
- The Ask and the Answer by Patrick NessOh, The Ask and the Answer. How I love thee. Words can hardly express how much I adore this series, most of all its second installment. I only regret not knowing these books existed before last year. Still, I can’t complain. Better late than never. I’m happy to say I’m finding that, even at twenty-oneContinue reading “The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness”
Hi, I’m Brooke. I am a full-time college student and full-time book enthusiast. I recently published my debut novel, The Half Theft — if you’re a fan of the young adult or suspense genres, you might want to check it out. Welcome to my blog! Feel free to take a look around and stay for a while.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.