- Spirituality and PsychopathsGood morning, noon, or night, my fellow book nerds. I hope you’re all having a superb day. I haven’t talked to you in a hot minute and I thought it was about time I give you a little update, bookish and otherwise. First, I want to let you know I will still be writing onContinue reading “Spirituality and Psychopaths”
- 5 Books on My TBR ListWith the stress of the election, and the fact that I’m currently sick and prefer to sleep the day away, I admitted have not been reading as much as I would like to. That means I do not currently have a book review for you. But fear not! Because I’ve put together a short to-be-readContinue reading “5 Books on My TBR List”
- Welcome to the World, The Half Theft!I can’t believe it’s finally November 1st, the day my debut young adult suspense novel, The Half Theft, releases! Needless to say, I am beyond excited to let my book, my baby, out into the world. If you, like me, are a fan of young adult or suspense stories—or better yet, young adult suspense stories—youContinue reading “Welcome to the World, The Half Theft!”
- Dear Dune, Stop Making Me CryNo, seriously. Dune Messiah hurt my feelings. And I thought Dune was sad? Its sequel was a punch in the heart. Yet I liked it—a lot. I would give it somewhere between three-and-a-half and four stars. Maybe three-and-three-quarters? That’s an irritatingly specific rating. Yikes. To start with the good news, I finally really felt aContinue reading “Dear Dune, Stop Making Me Cry”
- Finally Fall Book TagMore like finally doing this book tag. I mean gosh, it’s already snowed at my house! I better hurry up and do this before I run out of time. Thank you to Cherelle the Bibliophile for the tag! I love how welcoming the book blogging community is. You’re all so great! I don’t really knowContinue reading “Finally Fall Book Tag”
Hi, I’m Brooke. I am a full-time college student and full-time book enthusiast. I recently finished writing my debut novel, The Half Theft — if you’re a fan of the young adult genre, you might want to check it out. Welcome to my blog! Feel free to take a look around and stay for a while.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.